Fees for Service: Associate Licensed Therapist
Fees: $130 for the first 75-minute intake session and $90 for each 53 minute session thereafter. $115 for a 53 minute couples therapy session.
Insurance: Not In-Network for insurance companies.
Payment is due at the time of service. It is possible that your insurance company may reimburse for services rendered based on your Out-of-Network benefit.
Here are a list of questions you can ask your insurance provider:
- What are my “Out-of-Network, Out-Patient, Mental Health Benefits” when seeing a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (Insurance companies sometimes distinguish between Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and Mental Health Counselor or Associate. Make sure you specify that you will be seeing an outpatient Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate.)
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider (PCP) to receive Mental Health services?
- Do I have a deductible, coinsurance, or copayment?
- Have I met my deductible this year? When does my deductible restart?
- Does Pre-Certification apply? (Does the insurance company have to approve the treatment prior to starting therapy?)
Because an appointment slot is saved for you, there will be a $50 charge for appointments cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice.
Make a Payment:
To pay your outstanding account balance with your credit/debit card, please click here.