Fees for Services: Licensed Therapist
Fees: $180 for the first 75-minute intake session and $130 for each 53 minute session thereafter
Insurance: In order to bill insurance, please note that your provider will have to diagnose your child and provide that diagnosis to your insurance company in order to receive reimbursement. Further, some insurance companies have restrictions on the number of sessions and/or length of session.
Rosie is a preferred provider (In-Network) for the following insurance companies:
- First Choice Health
- Regence Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
- United Behavioral Health
For all other insurances, payment is due at the time of service. It is possible that your insurance company may reimburse for services rendered based on your Out-of-Network benefit.
Out-of-Network: Courtesy Billing
For other insurances, Seattle Play Therapy may be able to submit claims on behalf of our clients directly to their insurance company, and the client is reimbursed directly. In many cases, your out-of-network reimbursement covers a significant amount of therapeutic services, though you should contact your insurance company for more information. Please call your insurance company to ask about your Out-of-Network Outpatient Mental Health Benefit. In cases where SPT cannot electronically submit claims on your behalf, you will be provided insurance-ready documentation that you will be able to submit for reimbursement.
Here are a list of questions you can ask your insurance provider:
- What are my “Out-of-Network, Out-Patient, Mental Health Benefits” when seeing a Licensed Mental Health Counselor? (Some insurance companies distinguish between Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and Mental Health Counselor. Make sure you specify that you will be seeing an outpatient Licensed Mental Health Counselor or sometimes it is called Out-Patient Therapist-Non Physician).
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider (PCP) to see a Licensed Mental Health Counselor?
- Do I have a deductible, coinsurance, or co-payment?
- Have I met my deductible this year? When does my deductible restart?
- Does Pre-Certification apply? (Does the insurance company have to approve the treatment prior to starting therapy?)
Because an appointment slot is saved for you, there will be a $75 charge for appointments cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice.
Make a Payment:
To pay your outstanding account balance with your credit/debit card, please click here.