Lindsay Simon Fox, MS, LMFTA
As a family therapist, I use play therapy to provide kids with a space to express their stories and experiences. I work alongside children and families as they encounter stressors, tackle transitions and are faced with life’s problems, like divorce or illness.
Children are able to process life’s challenges through play, and in the therapy room I serve as their partner and witness as they explore the problems that they are facing. It is incredibly rewarding to help children and families navigate through a problem, and help them discover and develop skills to manage it. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Associate (LMFTA) currently under the supervision of Rosie Newman, LMHC, RPT-S. I have worked with families, children and couples since 2014 and am dedicated to helping families live happy, healthy lives.
Outside of therapy, I work as the Director of Operations at The Gottman Institute, strengthening marriages and helping families.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Associate (LMFTA), WA Department of Health, MG60668578
- Certificate in Medical Family Therapy
- Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator
- Gottman Method Couple Therapy, Level 1 training
- Reed College, BA, Sociology
- Seattle Pacific University, MS, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Internship, Medical Family Therapy, The Swedish Cancer Institute