|Psychotherapy (52-60 min)||$160||$120||$70|
|Missed session or canceled less than 48 hours notice||$100||$80||$40|
No Surprises Act
The Federal No Surprises Act, Title 45 Section 149.610 of the Federal Regulations, effective January 1, 2022, has created new obligations for health care providers, facilities, plans, and insurers that are intended to protect patients from receiving unexpected or “surprise” medical bills. For transparency, our fees are listed on our website and a full list can be found on our financial agreement. Length of treatment can vary based on your individual needs. It is within your rights to request an individualized Good Faith Estimate (GFE) of the expected costs of services recommended to you.
If we are in-network with your insurance company, we will submit claims and coordinate with your insurer on your behalf. Please note that your therapist will have to provide a diagnosis to your insurance company for you to receive reimbursement. In addition, some insurance companies have restrictions on the number of sessions and/or length of sessions.
If your therapist is not in-network with your insurance company, payment is due at the time of service. It is possible that your insurance company may reimburse for services rendered based on your out-of-network benefits (see below).
Many of our therapists are In-Network with the following insurance companies:
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser PPO
- Premera Blue Cross
- Professional Associate services are generally not reimbursed by insurance, except for Premera Blue Cross.
- Services with Clinical Interns are not reimbursable by insurance.
For all other insurances, your out-of-network coverage may reimburse but it is not guaranteed. Please ask your insurance company about your Out-of-Network Outpatient Mental Health Benefit.
Some questions you might ask:
- What are my “Out-of-Network, Out-Patient, Mental Health Benefits” when seeing a Licensed Therapist (Master’s level)?
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider (PCP)?
- Do I have a deductible, coinsurance, or co-payment?
- Have I met my deductible this year? When does my deductible restart?
Because an appointment slot is saved for you, there will be a charge for appointments canceled or missed with less than 48 hours notice.