Orion Zick, MA, LMFTA
Orion (they/them) is a licensed Marriage and Family Associate Therapist, with a certificate in sexuality education from Antioch University Seattle. They have worked as an educator, facilitator and therapist with youth for the past nine years, continuing to uncover the joy and fulfillment that comes with being of service.
Orion’s work is done through a somatic and equity-based lens, utilizing creativity and play as methods to express the impact of our many surrounding systems. Orion is so excited to continue serving families within their community, and looks forward to bringing playfulness, depth, curiosity and positivity to future sessions.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, WA State Department of Health, #MFTA.MG. 61493417
- Certified sex educator from Antioch University
- Antioch University, MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- American University, BA in International Relations
- Identity and self-expression
- Trans and non-binary affirming
- Neurodivergence (ADHD, Autism, etc.)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Life transition