Sarah Block, MS, LMFT, RPT
Clinical Supervisor & Licensed Therapist
I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Clinical Supervisor and Registered Play Therapist (RPT). I approach therapy with the belief that the key for change lies in the strength of the relationship. I strive to create an environment that is safe and accepting and to provide positive support for clients to feel confident in their own personal growth. My passion lies in working with children to help them experience healing through play. Play is how children learn and it is through play that I can support children in learning new ways to communicate, to process and to cope.
I have worked with children and families in a non-profit therapy setting, in elementary schools and in an intensive wrap around program for more than 7 years. I also have worked as a suicide hotline phone counselor. Additionally, I have spent many years with toddlers and preschool aged children in an educational setting.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMFT), WA Department of Health, LH60644178
- Registered Play Therapist (RPT), Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- Child Mental Health Specialist (CMHS), WA State
- Mental Health Professional (MHP), WA State
- WA State Department of Health Approved Supervisor
- Certified in CBT+
- Certified in AutPlay
- San Francisco State University, BA, Psychology
- California Polytechnic State University, MS, Psychology
- Preschool aged children