School Consult

We work with private and public school to provide supports for school. If your child is struggling at school or going to school, your child may benefit from specialized school supports. With a signed release of information, your therapist may be able to communicate with schools to advocate for your child’s needs and help to review or create behavior intervention plans and individualized education plans.

We provide consultation to schools for implementing social, emotional, and behavioral supports including functional behavioral assessments (FBA), behavioral intervention plans (BIP), 504 accommodations, and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).

school work, write, still life-851328.jpg
Shopping Cart